Leanware Oy (“we”, “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and to complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws. This Privacy Statement applies to all personal data collected in connection with our services, the Leanware website located at www.leanware.fi as well as to personal data collected when filling in on-line forms or separate event registrations.
In this Privacy Statement, the term “personal data” means information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
By visiting this site, and by providing personal data to us, you understand and consent to the collection, use, processing, transfer, and disclosure of your personal data globally in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Collection of Personal Data
When we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you we will ask it in specific on-line forums on this website. For example, you will be asked to complete an on-line form when you want to request specific services or information from us. We may ask you to provide us with necessary information such as name, e-mail address and phone number.
We may also collect information relating to your interactions with us. Such information may include, for example, records of contacts and correspondence with you.
We do not collect any sensitive personal data. All information you decide to send us is to be send like e-mails. The connection of the on-line forms is not protected with any encryption program, so please do not send any sensitive information though the on-line forms.
Certain technical information may be collected automatically as a standard part of your use of our website and other our information channels such as our newsletter. Such information includes, for example, your IP address, access times, pages you visit, the links you use, the content you viewed, information about your devices and other such technical information your browser provides us with or as may be otherwise collected in connection with our services.
We may also use pixel tags and other similar tracking methods that assist us to analyze and to gather metrics, for instance, whether a page or an email has been viewed or not.
The Purposes for Which We Use Personal Data
We use personal data about you for the following purposes:
- To deliver services, such as newsletters, training or support your request or purchase;
- To allow you access to limited entry areas of our site as appropriate;
- To alert you on product upgrades, updated information and other services from Leanware;
- To operate, audit, analyze, develop, improve, manage and protect our services;
- To manage, host, analyze and develop the customer relationship;
- For market research and direct electronic marketing in accordance with applicable law;
- To protect our rights and/or our property and to prevent and investigate fraud and other misuses; and
- To comply with any mandatory legal requirements and/or in connection with law enforcement or other civil or criminal legal proceedings.
The Recipients of the Personal Data / Transfers of the Personal Data
We may share personal data with third party subcontractors when processing the data. Such third party sub-contractors process the data on behalf of us.
No personal data is transferred outside EU even when using third party subcontractors.
As a data subject every person whose personal information we have collected has the rights set forth in the GDPR:
- The right to know what data we hold about you: If you would like to know what personal data we hold about you, please contact us by using the contact information provided below.
- The right to request from us the rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing or to object processing of personal data concerning you: If you wish to make use of your rights stated above, please contact us by using the contact information provided below.
- The right to withdraw your consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you wish to withdraw your consent or unsubscribe from our newsletter, please contact us by using the contact information provided below. All electronic direct marketing communications that you may receive from us, such as e-mail messages, give you also an option of not receiving such communications from us in the future.
When processing the personal data we carry out the technical and organisational measures necessary for securing personal data against unauthorized access, against accidental or unlawful destruction, manipulation, disclosure and transfer and against other unlawful processing.
The Contact Details of the Controller
The controller is Leanware Oy in Finland (address: Åkerlundinkatu 11 C, FI-33100 Tampere, Finland). Please send a message to email@example.com contact the liaison officer of the personal data.
By accessing this web site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Legal Notice and the Privacy Statement. Do not access the web site or use its services if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions laid down herein.
Documents available on this Web Site
Permission to use Documents (such as brochures, press releases) from the web site is granted, provided that the use of such Documents is for non-commercial use only and will not be copied or broadcast in any media, and no modifications to the Documents are made. Accredited educational institutions, such as colleges and universities, may reproduce the Documents for distribution in the classroom. Reproduction for any other purpose requires express written permission from Leanware. No logo, graphic or image from the web site may be retransmitted or reproduced unless expressly permitted by Leanware.
Use of Services
The web site may contain e-mail services and other message or communication facilities designed to communicate. You agree to use these communications to send and receive messages with material that is proper and applicable, related to that particular communication. You agree that, when using the communications, you will not
- Use the communication in connection with surveys, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of privacy of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs made available on the web site in any manner that infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary party.
You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account, even if the content is posted by others who have access to your account. Please guard your account password diligently.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties
To the extent permitted by the law, neither Leanware nor its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or other damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or access to, or inability to use or access this web site or its content.
Leanware will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the information and materials provided on the web site are correct. However, Leanware cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information and materials and does not assume any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of any information and materials contained on the web site. We do not warrant that the operation of this Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that this web site is free from viruses or other components that may be harmful to equipment or software. Leanware does not guarantee that the web site will be available all the time or at any specific time.
You shall be responsible for the use of the web site and for material supplied to the web site or supplied to other users and other networks via the web site. You are also responsible for that any material you post or works you create on the site may not be illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy, or otherwise injurious or objectionable (hereafter “Improper Content”). We reserve the right to terminate or restrict access to your account and to delete any Improper Content posted through it. Without notice to you, we may, but have no obligation to remove or edit Improper Content and accounts containing Improper Content that we determine in our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or in violation of any party’s intellectual property.
Links to Other Websites
The use of the web site, this Legal Notice and the Privacy Statement are governed by the laws of Finland. Unless otherwise provided by law, the courts of Finland have exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any disputes arising from or in connection with the use of the web site, this Legal Notice or the Privacy Statement.
Copyright © 2016 Leanware Oy Ab, Åkerlundinkatu 11 C, 33100 Tampere, Finland
All rights reserved.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The following provides information regarding permission to use specific copyrighted materials such as images and text which are owned by Leanware.
Use of Images
Leanware does not allow the name or logo of Leanware to be used in a way that would imply sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of third party products, companies, or services used by Leanware.
Leanware does not allow use of our product or installation images in third party publications without prior permission. However, Leanware does not object to third party use of product images, as long as the use is not disparaging and falls within the definition of “fair use” under international copyright law.
Use of images may be permitted on a case-by-case basis in advertising, in books and other printed matter, for public exhibitions, in television programs, and/or on video. However, you must obtain written permission from Leanware.
In some instances photographs used on the Leanware web site and in Leanware publications are not copyright owned by Leanware, and we do not have the right to authorize commercial use or redistribution of the images. After checking with Leanware, you should contact the copyright owner directly.
Use of Text
Leanware does not object if you wish to photocopy portions of articles from its publications for personal use. However, if you wish to reprint articles or text from any Leanware publication for use in another publication, you will need specific permission to do so from Leanware.
Linking to Leanware Web Site:
Generally, Leanware does not object to parties making referential links to the Leanware web site. However, we prefer that any reference to our company name or product names appear in a simple font and format and that you use appropriate words, such as “This way to www.leanware.fi” or “click here for more information on Leanware front page”. You may not use the Leanware corporate logo on its own, nor any other Leanware graphic or logo to make these links, without prior permission from Leanware.
You should not assume that all articles or documents that are contained in www.leanware.fi web pages are owned by Leanware. Leanware is not the copyright owner of everything that is posted on our web site. Therefore, you must first determine whether or not Leanware is identified as the copyright owner. If another party is identified as the copyright owner, please contact them direct for permission to use the documentation.
For enquiries regarding permission to use images or text either from the Leanware web site or any of its publications, please contact us.
General Guidelines for using Leanware Trademarks
A trademark is a word, name, design or phrase that identifies a product and distinguishes it from similar products made by competitors. Consequently, Leanware trademarks are valuable because they represent the standards of excellence and consistent quality associated with Leanware products. After trademark rights are acquired they must be maintained by proper, continuous use of the trademarks, and it is important to understand how they must be protected. Correct use of our trademarks is important to Leanware, so we have supplied the following guidelines:
Rules for protecting Leanware Trademarks
- Set trademarks apart from other words or the nouns they modify. The common way to do this is to properly capitalize the product name and designate the trademark with the appropriate symbol. You can also use underlining, italics, or bold type.
- Use Leanware Trademarks as proper adjectives. Trademarks are adjectives that describe a specific person, place, or thing. Because a trademark is an adjective, use it with the noun that it modifies.
- If you use the same Trademark repeatedly in a piece, you must use it correctly: At first reference, use the Leanware Trademark plus its full descriptor, with the trademark symbol. Thereafter, the trademark should appear with its noun descriptor, but it is not necessary to constantly use the symbol.
- Never combine a Leanware trademark/product name with another trademark/product name. Trademarks serve to identify the source of a product. If Leanware trademarks are combined with the trademarks or product names of others, users may be confused as which company is the source of the product.
- Don’t use Leanware trademarks in the possessive or plural form.
- Use the appropriate trademark symbol in the proper place and give proper attribution.
- Do not shorten, abbreviate or create acronyms out of Leanware trademarks.